Careers at Parker Automotive
Whether you are starting your career or advancing it, when you join our team, you become a valued part of our family.
Join The Parker Automotive Team
Doug and Shirley Parker founded Parker Toyota in November 1983. Located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we have grown from one dealership to three and an employee count of 30 to 330. We attribute our growth and success to our dedication of serving the customer and the community. Parker Automotive has been owned and operated by the Parker family since 1982.
Working at Parker is more than just a job, it is a place to build a career, a place where we come together to provide the best possible experience for our employees and our customers. We have built a culture that is centered around family and relationships. We believe in taking care of our employees who in turn take care of customers! Our mission statement best describes the type of company we represent “Continuous improvement through service to others.” Above everything else, we are in the people business. And when it comes down to it, that is all that matters, taking care of our people. When you join the Parker team, you become a part of the Parker family.
Health Insurance (3 Medical, 2 Dental, 1 Vision)
In-State College Tuition Reimbursement for Employees & their Dependents
Paid Vacation and Holidays
401k with Match and Profit-Sharing
Partners with Our Community
We are dedicated to strengthening our community. As a family-owned business, it is an honor to be involved with organizations and charities in our community. Throughout the years, we have been able to help support many different charitable organizations throughout North Idaho. We wouldn’t be able to do this without our amazing customers and team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to give back!
Charitable Actives and Organizations We Contribute To:
- PASS Program – we donate bikes to every 5th grader that has perfect attendance
- Car Giveaway – every year we donate 4 vehicles to our 6 local high schools to sell tickets. All proceeds go to the children & the organizations who sell the tickets
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace – build beds for children in our local community who do not have a bed to sleep on
- Supporters of the Childrens Village and Kootenai Humane Society
- Food Pantry
- Adopt-a-Highway litter pick up
- Supporters of various community organizations
Ready to start your career?